Monday, October 22, 2012

Am I Insane?

Well, they say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. And ironically, that is exactly what I am doing. Today, I started the Insanity work out for the 4th time.

This weekend I decided to step outside my comfort zone and join a workout group/challenge online. We are all participating in a team beachbody workout program for 60 days. And after 3 attempts and failures after about 2 weeks, I decided to go for round 4. Hopefully with the accountability of the others in the challenge group, I will make it to day 60.


Here are my fit test scores. The first number is my fit test from December 2011, the second from January 25, the third from Feb 16, and the last from today

switch kicks: 112 / 110 / 113 / 107
power jacks: 40 / 44 / 45 / 39
power knees: 80 / 70 / 87 / 75
power jumps: 23 / 25 / 29 / 30
globe jumps: 6 / 8 / 9 / 7
suicide jumps: 7 / 10 / 13 / 10
low plank obliques: 36 / 45 / 55 / 50

While I don't like looking at this and seeing my numbers lower than last time, I am also learning to think positive. Due to my broken wrist and sprained capsule, I haven't hardly exercised in the last month. So all things considered, it wasn't too bad.

So after 3 tries and 3 failures, I am declaring myself INSANE! And today I am giving it ago again and hoping for some different results! Just watch out, because in 60 days I am going to be better than ever.

2 comments:

  1. you go girl. i don't know if i'm quite as insane as you, but i'll let you know if i decide to check back in to the mental hospital! GOOD LUCK!!!! if you do this, then i'm sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! One day and going strong!

    ReplyDelete