Friday, June 17, 2011

The First Step...

So here is the premise of this blog. I want to live healthy.

But, I have realized that on my own, without accountability, and cookies staring me in the face, I fail. So, I decided to take a step outside of my comfort zone and make myself vulnerable to the cyberworld. I do this with the hopes that you will keep me accountable. I will be posting my goals (eating habits, exercise, etc) and my daily progress. So when I eat my veggies and complete my workout regimine, you will know. And when I stuff my face with pizza and M&Ms, you will also know. Will you help keep me accountable?

I would love for you to join me and set your own goals and then we can keep each other accountable. Whether you know me in person or not, let's make good use of the hours we spend online and use it to help each other live healthily. So, will you join me?

8 comments:

  1. Yay, for getting healthy!! Good job, Traci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love for you to join, Kathy. And if nothing else, please help keep me accountable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what will you be posting? Your meals, workout plan? Are you counting calories or just cutting carbs and doing high protien.. DETAILS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love it Nate. I am still thinking through the details of it, but I think I will be posting what I eat, or perhaps just if I stuck to it or not and if not how I cheated. I am not counting calories per se. Right now just cutting out carbs for the most part and trying to eat healthy. And as far as workout plan goes, I will definitely post the exercise I do. Right now I am training for a sprint triathlon I am doing in August so I am doing that for my plan. Although I sprained my ankle, so right now running is still out for the most part.
    Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! So proud of you and can't wait to read your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. Please keep me accountable, and feel free to join in and post your goals too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traci, you rule! That last comment was me too, just didn't know how to get my name on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha Alright. I figure I keep forgetting to send you text, so this will be easier for me. But I am in. Good bye sugar. Bike ride in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete