Saturday, July 9, 2011

EPIC FAIL... let's try this again

OK team. So I have failed horribly in two aspects: 1. I have not been posting and 2. I have not been eating healthily. I guess that is a little of an overstatement. I have not been eating bad, but have been breaking my rules on a regular basis and the scale is my proof. On a positive note, I have built drinking lots of water into my daily routine and have been exercising regularly. I was able to go to Syracuse and do a test ride of the 18 mile bike portion of the triathlon I will be doing in 29 days. And as my ankle (which was sprained) has been healing, I have started my run training again which was desperately needed. But, I am not content to work out and eat poorly. I want to live healthily. So here I am confessing my failure and starting afresh. I can only imagine that over the holiday weekend things weren't easy for you either. So let's start fresh together. Today is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment